7.14.2014

Bloggers Made Me Do It

Looking through my makeup drawer, I was surprised to discover how much credit card damage I can thank beauty bloggers for. I didn't even realize I was that impressionable! Let's be honest though, these girls know what they're talking about. So in my opinion, it's worth every penny. 


EssieButton - Oh, Estée. The majority of products you see above have been a result of the #essiebutton effect. The LORAC PRO Palette 2, MAC Plumful Lipstick, Stila Liquid Eyeliner, Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation, Revlon Lipgloss in Berry Allure, Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze, and The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

Tanya Burr - Tanya is my go-to beauty blogger for makeup tutorials. I'm always eyeing up her latest products, and a few of them have accidentally made there way into my makeup bag. Such as the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Picnic in the Park, and my MAC Rebel Lipstick. 

ViviannaDoesMakeup - Seriously, this girl is a QUEEN. Anna has the best taste in literally everything. It's hard for me not to purchase everything she talks about, but there's no way I could resist the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. No regrets. 

AmeliaLiana - Amelia often rocks a bold red lip that looks like she just walked off the catwalk. Naturally, I had to have it. The Sephora Creme Lip Stain in 01 is just as long-wearing and gorgeous as she says, promise! 

LilyPebbles - Just like Anna, Lily's got style. I honestly think she could convince me to buy a wetsuit if she tried hard enough. I have Lily to thank for the most recent addition to my MAC lipstick collection. Lustering is the perfect pink-red shade and therefore was a completely necessary purchase, right? 

Which products have you purchased under a blogger's influence? 

2 comments:

  1. I love Estée! Darn beauty blogger & all their skills & item suggestions! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buying products recommended by bloggers :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...